Friday, May 26, 2006
Things seems to break down, after since
.Probably because they were previously well taken care of by
her,
and now they realised their owner is gone.
No more great attention care.
Refridgerator is the first. I dare not think of the next.
It's costly for the repair. gawd.
and then service charges for the repairman today.
Anyway, It is confirmed! =]]
Went down with
Ayc to
Golden Mile Complex to book our tickets.
The 4 of us are going to
Penang in
June! yay!
Afterwhich, headed to
Orchard and met up with
jw.
Lunch at
Central again. I still think the
Nissan Noodle is
too expensive for a bowl of
Maggie Mee! HaHa. Maybe I can try cooking and
Ayc will know why. Shop at
Far East,
jw finally roused her curosity and made her bracelet. Both of us continued to shop while
Ayc went off.
It's weird. I wasn't in the right mood for shopping. Furthermore, so many people because of the
GSS! We agreed to shop on weekdays instead. HaHa. Home early.
♥ within me ♥
11:18 PM