Thursday, May 18, 2006
Oh gawd! Do you know how nervous I was!?
I had my
first formal interview since graduated from
TP!
Dahling only told me about it yesterday while I am still at work. Still, I went out after work to meet up my girls for dinner and talks. Got home, didn't prepare anything as I thought I could do it in the morning and so I went to bed. So nervous I was, I tossed and turned and couldn't get to sleep at all.
Big mistakes I made. I panicked when I finally realised I couldn't find any printer to get my resume print out. Only way out was I had to get my ass back to
TP. I dressed up, packed and left. I was so worried that I would be late for the interview and hence did my stuffs fast and took the train down.
I was 10 mins early instead. I could only say I was extremely disappointed with myself for this interview. I could have scored better if only I had been hardworking enough. sigh. what's over is over. I was told to wait for the boss to be back in
June.
Waited for dahling and we headed to
Orchard after his work. Shop around, Sales going on almost everywhere. Dinner at
Breeks, too full.
Home sweet Home.I'm really thankful for those who helped me, attempted to help, my dahling presence, and my 2 lovely gals for their wishes and interview tips! I feel loved. =)Lesson learnt: Never worry for things that is beyond your control.
♥ within me ♥
11:35 PM