Saturday, May 27, 2006
I just had a wonderful dinner!
Since
Daddy doesn't want us to bring him out for a meal,
Dear suggested that we buy food home instead. great!
So, we headed down to
Joo Chiat Place,
Kim's Place as they had many awards & recommendations.
On our way there,
Bus 33 drived pass
Still Road, we saw a long queue outside
Eng Seng Restaurant. It was the Restaurant that
Lance and
Rachel recommended to us! But we didn't alight the bus. ha..
We alighted at
Kim's Place but then decided to walk back to
Eng Seng Restaurant. From a distance, we could smell the
frangrance. We ordered
3 black pepper crabs.
I didn't tell my
Daddy what I'm buying for dinner.
But he knows I am going to
tabao home. HaHa.
While preparing, he saw the
pepper crabs!
I guess he got excited because when I mentioned it's ready,
he went to get the rice! Ha..
The
pepper crabs taste
delicious, great, fantastic!
Do you know how happy I was when I saw him enjoying thedinner.Thanks dear, for all your help. If it wasn't for you, Daddy wouldn'thave such a great meal and enjoy his dinner. =)Love.
♥ within me ♥
11:26 PM