Sunday, May 14, 2006
For this whole week,
I only worked for 2days! due to some stupid planning mistakes they made.
however, less work means more time!
I met up with
Celeste and
Jeannie for dinner on thurS. Dined at
Swensens coz there are limited choices at W
hite Sands, did some catching up with each other. =)
Have you heard of the
Curry-Favor restaurant situated along S
tamford Road? Dear and I went to try that out on Fri. They sells Japanses Curry, with fried items or stewed. If you don't like Curry den you might want to try their Bentos Sets. Of course, Curry is still something you must try over there. And, ask for extra spicy if you love it HOT!
afterwhich, we walked around
Funan the IT Mall. haha. I think it's my first time there and it really hits me, the IT MALL. wahahaha. Shop ard
Raffles and I bought some stuffs at the
Skin Food. Gonna try 'em out and see how they works! ;) If it's good, I will patronise again.
Spent some time at
Marina Square and we couldn't find some of the shops coz the mall is too big! Aimlessly around
Suntec and
Millenia Walk before settling our dinner at
Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao. Satisfied! =]
We went home early after everything.. to help him shift his computer and stuffs to his new table. ha..! everything seems to be new in his room. Oh, I must mention, the new
lime-based pizza is quite nice.
This week hasn't been good. Troubling myself with lots of stuffs, one solved and came another. I have long realised that we shouldn't worry over matters that have not even happen. Furthermore, we do not know what awaits us tomorrow. So, live a happy day! =)))I hope for everything to go well for you, me, us and everyone!Lastly, Happy Mothers' Day to All!
♥ within me ♥
11:33 PM