Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Finally, I met up for lunch with
dahling on
Mon. and yes, we had the famous
Crayfish Horfun at
Hong Lim Complex! Indeed, it taste great! Oh, the
sugarcane drink taste nice too. Too bad
jw couldn't join us just because she woke up late. =P
Met up with her, and travelled down to
SIM. Many many people queuing and it took so long for our turn. At last, I submitted my application form. Now, the person told me to wait for the letter, yet again! Got
jw to accompany me to
Raffles Place to collect the
FM that
dahling's brother won. Had a rather tough time finding the office and we both agreed we behaved like tourists. HaHa.
And den, we headed down to
Orchard to collect some supplements. So furious! The attitude of the staffs there ruined my mood and the others too. I was really really angry. I had my reasons.
Dahling met us after work, we had our dinner at
Ramen Tei. Super Full to the extent
jw cant have her
choco and I cant have my
yuan yang.
These ended our busy
Mon. Thanks for the day gal. Really appreciate it. =)
♥ within me ♥
6:38 PM