Sunday, April 30, 2006
Yes! I'm using the computer in my room now. Daddy had applied for wireless and the person came today to fix up the modem and all. It could have been better if I have the access in a room of my own.
Greed! I'm happy enough.
Work was bad bad bad for this whole week. Low sales, many many calls! I could had puked a pool of blood for handling so many persistant complaint calls! grr...
Today, mall were packed with people and road were filled with vehicles. Weather was so hot, the 15 mins walk home was unbearable. I started to sweat even after my bathe.
Yesterday, was gathering with my polymates. 8 of us!
Swensens was the appetitzer and
85 market is our dinner. ha. damn full. I had fun chatting and laughing away with 'em. Let's have morE!
Tues was out shopping with
jw. I went home empty handed though.
This is just a random entry.Enjoy your long weekend people!We are going jb later in the afternoon. =]
♥ within me ♥
1:22 AM