Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Went down for a job interview in the afternoon today. Dragged my brother along mainly because I dont wanna go alone. haha. This was one interview that I really dread going for. I went for the purpose of stopping the person from pestering me! They kept calling me as I did not turn up for the interview which I promised them to. It really slipped off my mind untill they called.
Well, I filled up the forms and did the interview unwillingly. Worst, they asked us to stayed back for some training!! I was like so glad that it all ended. But I don't know how else to reject the person. So, I stayed back. It dragged for like 3 hours! While the person was explaining the products to us, my mind was drifting off. I wasn't even listening! nevermind about that, I wasn't interested anyway.
I must be crazy to stay for so long for something I am not interested at all.
and since we were at lavender already, I brought my bro for dinner at the western stall. He says it's nice! =)
♥ within me ♥
10:58 PM