Thursday, April 20, 2006
Currently
I have been thinking real hard these days. I still can't sort out anything. But for sure, I know I have to get out asap! I don't wish to be surrounded by all of 'em!!! Why has it turn out this way!? See, it's not that I'm biased or what. I based it on true facts! I don't accused anyone or any person just because I don't like 'em. Anyway, I think I have to start searching to get a head start!oh, and with the chat I had with Rach, I think. . .Lets start a healthy lifestyle!19.04.06
Waited for dahling in sch while he went busy preparing his stuffs for bsc. its the orientation on thurs and fri. Busy busy bees in tp! Saw those leaders with their Engineering freshies, kind of reminded me of last year being a SL. Leading a group of 20 plus freshies is no joke! but it's fun. Participating in activities is great! Alright, we had to rush down to Orchard Cineleisure in a cab. Met up with dahling's "kids". I made new friends and discovered my new neighbour, a block away. ha.We caught 'Eight Below', a touching and heartwarming show. I love all the huskies in the show! Afterwhich, had our dinner and desserts at Swensens. They are a bunch of lovable and fun "kids". Why doesn't I have the luck of having such good grpmates in my SL last yr!? Anyway, no late nights out for young kids so home at 10plus!I enjoyed myself. (=18.04.06Went back to sch to accompany dear to finish up his bsc stuffs! also because I got nothing to do at home so decided to tag along. He did his stuffs, I played the com. It was nice going back to TP after for so long! Surprisingly, sch was packed with many many people. It was holiday afterall. But I was told that it was the week for orientation, so nothing strange about that. We had our lunch at design canteen, memories flashes back. I so gonna miss my 3 years in Temasek Polytechnic!How we anxiously checked for the released of our semesters' timetables, rushed for lectures and tutorials, meet up for lunches, sitting accordingly to our fixed formation in halls, gossip ard to pass time, waiting for each other after lessons, sharing notes, smuggling foods and drinks into halls, making noises, celebrating lots of bdays, staying till wee hours in the labs, rushing for projects, waiting outside the classroom for exams, having fun!This was campus life.15.04.06Met Rach, Ken and Jose at town for dinner. Ayc joined us too. We had pepper lunch, and den dessert at bakerzin! It was always me dragging them for after-dinner dessert, and we are supposed to be on diet. sigh.. but but, desserts are too nice to resist!
I will try. . .
♥ within me ♥
11:28 PM