Sunday, April 23, 2006
Crazy!
I had an accident just now! Although it wasn't a major one,
it was
already enough to scare my soul off.On my way home, I was crossing this junction.
The car was fast, too quick for me to even react.
In that seconds, I saw the car turning and the next moment,
I was hitted and fell flat on my butt. I was shocked, of course.
Sad to say, It was a lady driver!
She probably thought that there will be no one on the road,
since it was late at night. BUT, I was wearing white!
Never mind about all this, the main point is...
She didn't even get down the car and see if I am alright!!!
I got up, looked at her and then walked away.
She drived off den. I was in a daze to do anything!
Luckily I was not physically hurt.
No bleeding. Just some redness and pain.
But hopefully I don't suffer any internal injuries! haha.
I was emotionally hurt though.
I could imagine those who encountered in a more serious accident.
oh gawd!
♥ within me ♥
11:45 PM