Saturday, April 15, 2006
After 10 years, it's disappointment once again.
I don't know how to break the news to him.
sigh. . will find the chance to.
Received the letter inviting me to attend the graudating ceremony, accompanied with 2 cards. big sigh. .
mummy won't be able to attend this big day. Alright, it's not that great afterall. but, it is still an event I definitely wish she could be there. I had been waiting for this day so that I could take pictures with just me, mummy and daddy. now, it's no more! =,(
Had discussed with daddy, he doesn't like to attend it alone. He might not be coming. sigh. . It will be so lonely going up the stage when you know they are not at the audience seats.
I'm still waiting for reply from Uni, before I head down to SIM.
So, it's like I can't do anything at the moment because I can't plan anything.
Should I go find a permanent job!?-Plans never catch up with changes-
so, why plan!?!?!?!?
♥ within me ♥
11:38 PM