Friday, March 10, 2006
Celebration of Learning was held today in one of the lecture hall.
I was so excitied. Because I get to see almost all my coursemates again!
yes. Because I know that after this
COL, it will only be at the
graduation ceremony that I will see all of them again. sigh.
Memories flows back while sitted in the lecture hall. How I gonna miss the days. The A & F cohort that is marked as the noisest bunch.
I so love this cohort. I quite enjoyed myself throughout too.
with the performance by the guys, it was so damn funny.
I was like laughing so loudly. haha.
Well, we went out after the
COL. to.. the
Settlers! haha.
this time to the katong outlet. I am so in love with the
Cowdung game!
haha. it is so so so fun! I wanna play it again. =D
♥ within me ♥
11:15 PM