Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Universities have already allow application for diploma holders.
so.. i must send it in before the deadline.
I would not want to miss any chances and waste my years away.
moreover, in like 2weeks time, I will be "unofficially" graudated from TP.
however, I am caught in a dilemma!
I am seriously considering NTU. but, it seems so difficult to meet the criteria.
also, the fact that my accumulated gpa aint good enough.
alright, so I had another plan for myself.
to go into UniSIM then. But, it really isn't what I want.
I would prefer a local university.
Then, I was told that since I might choose UniSIM,
I might as well go for overseas Uni.
Therefore, I am confused now.
I had this thoughts of overseas Uni before.
But had set it aside since.
now, it is back.
should I? or should I not?
am I able to put everything down and head overseas?
I have yet to seek my dad's opinion too.
what will be his respond?
♥ within me ♥
11:30 PM