Friday, December 02, 2005
firstly,
Happy 21st Hui Ting!
=]
secondly,
today is the day our sip offically ends! well well well, I got a grade better than what I expected. Extremely satisfied. what more can i ask for. *grinz* BUT, now that I'm back to being a student, it means that I gonna be stress over test, exams and deadlineS! grr.. afterall, human aint contented with what they have.
also, since I have been with the company for almost 3 months, I have gotten adjusted to my life hence, I might miss working there. especially my colleague. whatever it is, im great its over. contradicting har!?
thirdly,
im a happy girl. because I met up with my two babes, Jenny and Jose for two consecutive nights. both yest and today! although it was just a dinner but we did enjoy ourselves, endless of topics for us.
and lastly,
the month of December is here. which also means from now, its 15 days to my bday and 23 days to xmas! yeah.. though i cant go ahead with the thoughts of a big celebration but, i still hope for a great get-together. in another word, a fun "celebration". its a joyful December!!! hO hO hO..
i miss dear too. hasnt been meeting him. its a busy week.
♥ within me ♥
11:52 PM