Sunday, November 13, 2005
I RECALLED WHAT I WANTED TO BLOG! haha.
Ms Christine Toh, my LO came to visit Celeste and I on thurs. Which is like finally!? hee. my lady boss has been asking and we have been waiting. Ms Toh met us at 1pm and treated us to lunch at an Indonesian Restaurant at Taka.
Initially, she wanted us to choose what to have. 3 choices of Japanese, Chinese or Indonesian food. But because the two of us are shy, we told her to decide instead. ha. We chat as we walk and we chat before the food were being served. 4 dishes with rice. super full till I didnt even have my dinner for that night. Thanks Ms Toh. keke.
Then, together we went back to our office and its the time of hers and my lady boss. 1 hour later, she was finally out. And before she left, she said to the both of us,
'good job'! so.. we reckon our performance are alright so far har. hee.
well well, after that, my lady boss suddenly pop a question. she said:
Jamie, are you very scare of me? I was shocked of course. There must be something that the both of them had said hence resulting in this question. alright, I admit that Im not as courages and confident as her. Prolly thats the reason.
♥ within me ♥
3:14 PM