Saturday, February 12, 2005
Went my ah yi hse at yishun today... was slacking at home before that. hee.. I got to see Brownie and Snowy again. Everyone was doting on the two of them. And they are living a luxury life can. haha~ air-conditional room... delicious food...
Well, I tink I enjoyed myself there althought the place is a little cramp. =) Everyone was gathered at the living room and I could feel the warmness. Chit-Chatting, Gambling, Television... all going on at the same time. keke. Talked about Tsunami and stuffs... got more knowledge. haha~
hmm.. ate home-cooked food for dinner. There's kfc too. They talked about hotels over the meals. Now... I'm thinkin too much. U noe.. those stories bout hotels when you are overseas. Think its better to stay ignorance. haha.. home ard 10plus... 30mins ride.. so fast. hee.. Oh ya.. I ate lots of diff countries chocolates too... flew back from plane can.. haha.. brought back from my air-stewardess cousin. =P
all is planned for tml.. shall go to liling hse for co&co. wakie up early. hee.. now... im gonna do some drawings before i start painting tml. byeeee....
♥ within me ♥
12:39 AM