Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Wore formal to school today... for the interview roleplay. hmmm... the heels I wore, gave me lots of problem. was walking to the bus-stop and my feet starting feeling those 'pinching' pain..
*ouch* cldnt bear wif it so pasted plasters on my wounds. it din really help much but still.. better. haha~
went for lec... still feeling so painful. ended at 10am and started preparing for the roleplay and started feeling nervous. hee~ cldnt walk as normal... I was limping! luckily liling lent me her slipper and I slipped it on.. hehee~ so much more comfortable.
finally its 11.30am.. well, the interview went rather ok... but I know that I was damn nervous. haha~ I guess the tutor and the observers knew it too. hee... den slacked ard in sch waiting for the rest... had lunch at Jupiter Cafe.. was feeling so painful the whole day at sch... luckily my friends helped me along.... waited for me walking like a 'lao ah ma', holding on to me, carrying my bag. hee~ thankie v muchie!!! den home.. bathe and the 'pinching' pain came back while bathing. took a short nap while waiting for their call...
meet them 6.30pm at coffee bean.. I was late. hmmmm...... I guess everyone wasnt in the best of mood.. spoilt the night. I'm Sorry!!
♥ within me ♥
10:47 PM