Friday, January 14, 2005
did my reflective journal the whole nite yest.. and only managed to slp at 5am.. and with the pathethic 3hrs of slp.... I tink I dozed off during IF tut..
had comm skills meeting.. den went over to find them... stayed in the lab frm like 12plus to 5pm.. without lunch! so hungry can. we were all so busy doin our journal... editing it...
home.. fall asleep and was so reluctant to go out again. but already promise mummy to attend the D&D wif her and sis. so went out.... took cab down and I slpt throughout the journey. tat's how tired I am. hehee~
was rather early. but they only started ard 8plus... well, I tink this yr was so much fun than the previous yr. yupz... enjoyed myself. the MC was great! and guess wat... haha~ they played the 'chicky dance' song.. gosh.. was kinda surprise to heard that. ha.. event ended at 11plus.. took train home. gonna slp soon.. so tired. *yawnz*
♥ within me ♥
11:58 PM