Monday, December 20, 2004
=Monday 20.12.04=
Turn up at sch as usual... wif tut half-done... haha~ slacked ard at sch after 1pm..... waited for them.. and they came to my hse.. specially to play wif Brownie. hee~ Liling was hiding in my room
most of the time.. LeeKim love playin wif him.. but I tink Brownie got irritated by her. wahaha~ she lahz... keep touching his ears and nose.. which he dun like it at all. ha!grrrrrr~ *run off*
went out to meet JW and HZ at Tamp.. changed and send for alteration.. dinner at Mos Burger.. had the Milk Tea again.. hee~ Love it man! den went shopping.. Ayc n Lance came to join us... shop shop shop for x'mas gifts... I din buy anything lor.. hmpf.. the queue is soooo damn long lor.. went back to Cafe Cartel to look for the 2 of them.. shity! bluff us! den there's so much food lor... so full to handle anymore.... walked back home wif Ivy, JW and Ayc...
Brought Brownie down for a walk wif them.. hee~ they stayed for awhile.. den left and home.
=Sunday 19.12.04=
Brownie came to my hse... coz my aunt is out for holiday till wed.. so... he's here. haha~ he's sooooo cute. But I was out when he came.. Went out to do tut at Ayc's hse. Had lunch den to his hse... well, managed to do some bits of the tut... and oso did some playing of games and sleeping! hahahaa~ den dinner at food court and home.
**I’m in pain again.**
♥ within me ♥
11:53 PM