Thursday, December 02, 2004
.Extremely Happy.
Weee~ Yest was my last day at wrk!!! finally, I wld say.. haha~ But it means tat I am goin back to sch le.. SianZ~ I have not enjoy much yet.. but nvm.. tat aside first..
Watched Spore Idol, den The Mighty In-Laws den Spore Idol again.. haha~ all the way till 11pm! Taufik won.. as wat I expected.. But still, I was hoping tat Sly wld win. but nvm.. Taufik won doesnt mean tat he will have a gd career ahead. wahahaha~ am I bad? bleh~ I juz simply hate him.. hmpf! But personally, I tink tat Sly did a fantastic performance tonight.. CoOl dude! I like the way he sings those slow-catchy tunes... sincere wif feelings.. and I love it whenever the 11 contestants perform together. Its Great! ^_^
anyway.. I'm off to
chalet. 2days 1night. yeah~
♥ within me ♥
12:54 AM