Tuesday, December 07, 2004
2nd day of sch... not so bad for the time being. heeZ~ Went for the super duper early lec today at 8am.. Boring as before.. and worst.. its early in the morn when we shd be slping! haha~
Suppose to have Comm Skills tutorial today but the tutor is not feeling well hence lesson was cancelled! waited for like 20mins lor.. make us wait for nothing!!! So.. called them and joined them for breakfast at Mac... Slacked till 1130 and back to sch for their lesson..
JiaWen and I went to Nicole hse... Used her com and JW fell asleep on Nicole's sofa! gosh~ her sofa always make us fall asleep de... Met up Liling and Ruifang at Tamp... wanted to watch 'Shutter' at 2.50pm but it is left wif only e first 3 row.. so decided to take the 5.05pm slot... Chilled out at Mac to pass our time... and I fall asleep at Mac lor! Cant tahan so force them to get out of Mac and walk ard.
Corn in cup and popcorn... 'Shutter' scared me to death lor.. ok lahz.. not yet die. haha~ well... its scary most of the time but funny for some parts. I was hiding under my mini plams most of the time.. I muz really consider whether to watch a horror movie again.. ha~ Had our dinner at Foodcourt.. dessert.. and back home.
♥ within me ♥
10:47 PM