Saturday, November 27, 2004
.restless.
Went back to wrk at Expo yest... hmmm... some changes there. No, I'm not saying bout the booth... but the guys! haha~ 2 new guys and 1 lady at the right side of my booth... Get to know 2 people frm TP! The 27yr old guy went to help out at the other booth hence no one to chat wif... coz he is the outspoken de. So it was rather boring lahz... AND the Handsome Guy opposite my booth is nowhere in sight!
But the Cute Guy did talk to me... causing my time to pass rather fast. haha~ he showed me some magics too... haha~ but too lousy le lahz. I cld see through his trick! but he went back to the other booth soon and I am bored again. So its restless for my remaining hrs...
Glad tat I sold an unit today and I tink I distributed quite alot of flyers as compared to Thurs. Not working tml coz it's my sis turn...
Think I gonna miss tat place... the people there... hahaha~ they are really kind souls. Great to chat and they also helped me to distribute my flyers today coz I seems to have endless to finish. Thanks man!
♥ within me ♥
11:56 PM