Thursday, November 25, 2004
.tired.
Reached Expo at 11.15am and went ard searching for the booth.. Look for the re-seller only to find out that everything is not organise yet. So, waited for Robin (e one in-charge of me) to come dwn. Hence, I was left wandering alone.
Before I cld have my lunch, Robin called and so I went back to the booth. Everything was properly settled and my surrounding were
GUYS! gosh~ there's only one lady nearest to me n tat is e cashier. It was kind of awkward at first coz I dun noe anyone there.. and I am not those who cld start rattling wif stranger.
But as time passes, we did talk and it seems tat I am enjoying myself. haha~
ok.. let mi intro..
there's this
Stylo-guy at the right of my booth,
a
27 yr old baby looking guy at the left of my booth,
a rather
great-to-chat wif malay guy,
a
cute looking young guy,
and there's also a
HANDSOME guy (at least I tink so) opposite my booth.
Well, it wasnt as bad as I thought. My job is mainly to give out flyers and asking e customers to fill in particulars for lucky draw. Even the ppl there said I get paid for doing nothing. ha~ Could get along quite well wif them too, except for the handsome guy tat I din talk to. eh.. something stupid happen too... the stylo-guy was asking me: WAH~ ur task seems so "difficult" to do!and I am silly enough to rely him: ni shi zai suan wo ma?! *slap forehead*
ok.. I muz confess tat I cldnt keep my eyes off the guy opp my booth. But u cant blame me.. I have to face the front and coincidentally, I cld see him face-to-face! *drooling* heehee~ I definetely enjoy today.. coz I have nv know tat I cld talk so much to someone I juz met.
oh ya... my leg is aching!! I have been standing for 10 and a half hrs!!!
♥ within me ♥
10:55 PM