Sunday, October 24, 2004
Went singing at Orchard's Party World Ktv... Jenny and I, Juz the two of us. Sang from 2pm to 6pm.... but I was busy munching on tidbits instead of singing. Well, I am allergy to mic lahz Jenny, dun blame me for not singing.. *roll eyes*
Went shopping at Far East.. only for awhile bcoz we had nothing in mind wat to buy.... So, Head down to Suntec and dine in at NYDC.. Had Romeo & Juillet Pasta and shared Iced Mocha Elephancino with Jenny... I wanna try the Goldmine Cheesecake the nxt time. Hee~~
Took a stroll after dinner... to Fullerton Hotel.. It's so classy there! Walked back to Esplanade for our Fondue at Haagen Dazs.. Finally had it! Wanted to try tat long time ago.. keke* It was
Oishii!!! Love having the fruits dipped with e melted chocolate and peanuts.. esp e strawberries! yummy~~ Stayed till 11plus and went off to catch the train....
**I enjoy myself wif u today! ^_^**
♥ within me ♥
2:13 AM