Sunday, October 31, 2004
Meeting them 6.15pm at Pasir Ris yest... Knowing that they will be late so... I went out late too. haha~~ Was idling at White Sands Shopping Mall while waiting for PS's bf, Wilson.
Settled our dinner at Mac and off we went to have fun at Escape. It was designed for the purpose of Halloween but it wasnt scary at all! haha~~ We paid $16.50 for unlimited rides as we tink it is cheaper this way rather than $2 for administration and $2/ride. Went to find Nicole at the entrance and had a short chat wif her..
Screaming our lungs out at most of the games to create a better atmosphere... tats wat we did.... Otherwise, its boring.. At the Pirate Ship ride, there's a girl seated opposite us and she was looking so cool w/o any expression as though she was out of love. haha~~ we were laughing throughout the whole 2 rides..
Den Den... there's one incident tat I thought it was rather funny... While waiting for them to finish playing Go Kart, there's a 'ghost' standing behind me wanting to scare me... but I din notice it until a person pointed behind... I turned my head and guess wat was my reaction................ haha~~ I wasnt frighten by the 'ghost', instead I looked at the 'ghost' w/o expression and den turned my head back... Thinking back... I was rather bad... The 'ghost' muz be feeling miserable for failing his mission. =P I shd have shown some reaction. heE~~
Ended our fun wif Flipper... The ride is really fun. Wasnt scary at all.. We cld lie back to the seats and enjoy being hanging in the air.. *keke* Left at 12 midnight and walked to a nearby coffeeshop.. Had Prata as supper and we chatted all the way till 2.30am... Topic: Political!! Back home in cab... Thanks for the ride PS & Wilson!
**Sometimes..I wonder..Am I troublesome?**
**Happy Halloween!!**
♥ within me ♥
4:32 AM