Friday, October 29, 2004
Meet PS 5pm at tamp ctrl station and she was late
again.. haha~~ as usual lor.. Arrived 20mins later and both of us walked to the salon... Was late for our appointment and we waited for quite a while as they were busy..
PS had already finish her haircut but I am still waiting for my hairstylish... Well, nothing on my mind wat hairstyle I want so I let my stylish decide... Den she started cutting and I started looking worried! ha~~The outcome... I tink I look weird... my frends tink I look ok... my mum tink I look awful! ouch~~
Meet up wif Jenny after our haircut and went shopping for her spects... den Ken came to find us and off we went for our dinner at Fish & Co. I swear I will not touch the wrasse fillet at tamp Fish & Co again... it taste terrible the last time I tried it.. So I ordered Fish & Chips instead.. *keke* It was 9.30pm when we ended our dinner and most of the shops are closing so decided home sweet home..
====edited version====
ok... had a conference session juz now wif JW and RF abt the job tml... Well, JW and I had decided
not to go to wrk tml. U might tink tat we have not even started and yet giving up... listen to our explanation first!
First: A pax contain 15 tickets and each cost $10...
AND we MUZ sell 1Pax to get our pathetic $30 for standing 9hrs!!! if we doesnt.... there's
NO $$ for our effort!!!
Secondly: The places we are goin to... the transport fees are paid by ourself!!!
Third: We feel cheated!!!argh~~ there goes my money making opportunity again!
**Are we Bad???**
♥ within me ♥
11:25 PM