Tuesday, October 26, 2004
9.30am at Bedok Swimming Complex... tats where I am today.... yeah~ Swimming!! and it brought back lots of my sec days memories.. No doubt I miss every single day of my sec sch days... hehee~
JW came too... yupz... for swimming and
not diving! haha~ There were slight drizzling during our whole swimming session but it definitely does not ruin our mood.. Coz it was real fun playing in the pool for the 2 and e half hr. Had our lunch at NTUC Kopitiam.. Curry Chicken Rice!! OiShii!!! *keke*
Took 69 to TP and headed straight down to sports complex... Had our badminton game... Den at abt 10mins before we handed back the court to TP..... two girls came and asked us whether they cld have a game wif us as they are bored.... Well, I doesn't wan to... coz I wanna play individual wif Liling... But we din turn them down, instead we play wif them.
30mins of game wif them and they were like playing it so seriously! *omg* I tink I played badly!! anyway...... went to tamp for our dinner and we had western food.. I was telling them tat we are living a healthy lifestyle for today but not a healthy eating lifestyle. yupz.. tats all for the day......
♥ within me ♥
11:47 PM