Tuesday, September 28, 2004
Well... went back to sch for my otcm test today... meet them ard 12noon and had our lunch first before goin to e sch library.
Library during study week is sooo packed and noisy.... heehee... study till ard 3.45 and went for our test.. hmph~ we were tested 4 topics.... and know what!! argh~ I din really study the first 2 topics becoz it was tested in our class test le... and... it came out lots of it... and to make it worse, it comprises alot of marks.... haiz...
Anyway... went back to library after our test and decided to catch the movie
'New Police Story'. Was given third rows frm the front seats.. coz it was full hse man!! My neck was aching after the show!! hmm..... althought I seldom watch action movies and I also dun really like Jackie Chan.. but I must really comment tat this show is really
great! A very nice show tat keep me so excited to know wats gonna happen next...
To conclude everything, Nicholas Tse is sooooooo handsome... hee~
♥ within me ♥
11:58 PM