Saturday, September 04, 2004
*sniff sniff*.. I'm smelling soo good now.. and I'm feeling so comfortable now.. haha~ A bathe after a game of badminton and table-tennis is just sooo wonderful.. keKe~
Went to sch for online test today.. which lasted for 1hr. After tat.... played table-tennis while waiting for the rest... hehee~ first time playing. Dun even noe how to hold the racket well. hmMm... played only for abt 45mins... Its a challenging game, I would say... coz the ping pong ball is soo soo soo light! ha~ cldn't use lots of force else sure 'out' de.. den haf to pick the ball up.. haha~
Went for lunch at the coffeeshop opp our sch.. and den back to sch again for badmintion.. hahaha~ great! sports day for us today!! hee... played for awhile den dun feel like playing le.. maybe I'm juz too tired. Took a rest and I was thinking of table-tennis.. haha~ I tink I am hooked to tat le. Din had enough juz now... I want
MORE.. *keke* had enough rest and back to court again.. wanted to watch movie after e game.. but e time slot for the show doesn't match wif us.. so.. too bad lo.. nxt time ba~
♥ within me ♥
6:53 PM