Saturday, August 28, 2004
Yest was TP's CCN Day.... a day where classes could set up er... business to earn... something for charity?! sort of.. haha~
Anyway.. my class provide the serivce 'car-washing'. Only managed to get about 12 "customers" the past few days... mainly from teachers lo.... $5/car... getting orders is not easy.. u will get to taste the true self of human beings...
Started the washing at ard 1plus.. was rather fun.. with half of the class handling one car together.. I have always thought that an event like CCN could bond a class together... tats partially y I tink we shd participate in CCN... *heE*
Its not over yet.. the best is yet to come... haha~ as usual lah.. Play with water lor... who don't right? *ha* At the last car..... water fight started... everyone started to shift their attention to each other instead of the car.. heE* I was "splashed" abt 3 times... ha.. but.. I was actually holding on to the phones of Huizhu and Weishan de... argh.. their phones got "drown" too.. so Sorry girls~ but still felt rather bad coz Huizhu's phone got some problems le..
Back to proj after the car-washing.. so tiring.. but still have to hang on to
finish the last few parts of the proj... finally.. this proj is coming to an
end! =P
♥ within me ♥
1:08 AM