Saturday, July 17, 2004
Went to Bugis with my family and auntie today... actually wanted to meet Jiawen and Ouyang for a movie today... but ended up din meet.. Was actually playing sms with Jenny during the bus journey.... den she is also goin to Bugis with Ken. She wanted to meet up with me den I told her tat 'You Yuan' we will meet again in Bugis.. haha~
Reached Bugis ard 5.30pm and den went to 'Si Ma Lu' to pai pai... den..... haha~ saw Jenny at the temple!! hahaha~ wat a shock! Din expect to so 'you yuan' tat we saw each other at my first stop in bugis! haha~
Went to a optical shop and had my eye-sight tested.. wanted to make new contact lens but the uncle gave me two pair for testing first. After shopping..... Jenny asked me to meet them up at Mac.... Went to meet them but I was in a rather bad mood.. Sorry lehz Jenny and Ken. Wanted to go Haggen Daz with u two to have the fondue.. but.. nxt time ba.. k?
Coz something happen and I got so fed up with someone.. argh~ Went back to meet up with my family and had our dinner.. I din have anything for dinner coz I am still angry! haiz... watever la...
♥ within me ♥
10:50 PM