Friday, July 09, 2004
First of all...... BFin means Business Finance.. one of my subject.. heE~
Secondly.... of wat u had reply to my comment... okiE` dun angry le!! you still have me ma! I wun desert u de... whether u will have new frends now or in the future!!! How can I not be frends wif u forever when I still wanna attend ur wedding.... be ur Jie Mei... be ur bridemaid... arriving ur babies... watch u grow old.. and most importantly......... chilling at cafe wif our fav cheesecake when we are older! haha~ Dun forget leh.. I have already pictured it in my mind le.. I'm looking forward to it.. u tink wat.. wat r frends for.. somemore we are frends right from the start of sec orientation!! very Nan De one okiE!! eh.. like alittle bit mushy hor... heehee~ but nvm.. juz for U!!
And lastly.. ur dress is still wif me!! when do u wanna meet me to take ur dress?? haha~
.*. CHEER UP .*.
♥ within me ♥
1:36 AM