Sunday, June 13, 2004
Went to town today wif my family, my guy: little melvin, my aunt and cousins.. heEz~ Went over to Robinsons first coz.. my mum have the vouchers and we wanted to buy things using the vouchers else expired liao... ha~
HmMm.... saw alot of things tat I want...... a Diesel watch tat cost $200plus, a pair of Addias Shoe and T&M Jeans which approx cost $99... arGh.. so many things!! but can only see... sO saD... wanna buy lehz... I wanna buy watch long time ago le.. now saw one tat I like but so eX!!! hAiz..
Ate Mac for dinner... den Mum and Dad brought little melvin back while my sis and I went to Far East for shopping.. heEz~ My sis bought a T-Shirt.. I like it too.. hehe~ can share share!! Took bus hm ard 7plus...
Bath le den watched all the shows tat I have recorded.. Have to clear all fast as I have accumulated alot liao.. heEz~ Shd be not goin out tmL... stay at hM~ haha!
♥ within me ♥
3:38 AM