Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Sch as usual... Lesson as usual... Nothing interesting happen today~ But... went over to Jupiter Cafe and had chef salad and Ice mocha for lunch.. *yUmmY* and went jogging at our sch sports complex! ha~ but before jogging.. went to photocopy pca tutorial notes while waiting for Jiawen.. borrowed from Mr Chan the book coz cldn't find any at red spot..
Liling went off first and Ruifang accompanied us to the sports complex... she sat at the audience seats waiting for us and did her homework too! oMg~ so "hardworking".. =P Eh... I ran for about only 2 runs and went back to find Ruifang.. haiZ~ cannot make it lahz me! heEz~ Jiawen ran 4 runs and HuiZhu ran 5 runs!!! really tired lehz! long time din run le.. ha~ excuses! We went off at about 7pm and bought dinner back for my dad n sis....
hMmM.. tml playing badminton and maybe........ jogging AGAIN! see first hor Jiawen~ ha! coz I haTe Jogging!! wahahaha~ and my leg is aching le!!! I juz knew it.. but I did stretching! argh~ how to play badminton like tat? ha.
♥ within me ♥
11:50 PM