Saturday, June 12, 2004
haHa~ I had my friends guessing where I'm goin out today.. and who am I goin out wif.. heEz~ *evil grins* read on ... hahaha!!
Went out at 4plus and took 168 to Woodlands.. Waited a long time for the bus.. and know wat.. argh~ the bus juz went past us!! We ended up waiting for another 20mins till the nxt bus finally came.. Reached at about 5plus and stayed there till 9pm.. Went hm wif Melvin... heEheEz~ Reached hm ard 10.15pm and Melvin was still wif me.. He will be at my hse till tmL.. yeAh~
eH.. my dear friends (u noe who u all r) .... haha~ I was really wif a guy and I went to Woodlands.. hMmMm.. ok laHz~ No one date anyone.. ha~ its a natural thing..
The fact is................ hahaha~ *laughing loudly* Woodlands becoz its my Ah Ma hse.. aNd Melvin is ... my little cousin! haha~ got tricked by me ar? but.. not my fault lor.. I just said I'm not free on Fri and u all started guessing.. haha~ so I played along lor..
♥ within me ♥
1:57 AM